- Otto Deng / 1988
- Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Zhongkai University of Technology Agriculture and Engineering
- Major in System/Cloud Architect, Application Delivery, DevOps
- Blog: ottodeng.io
- Email：[email protected]
- DevOps expert
- Excellent hands-on design and implementation of a CI/CD pipeline to support enterprise level projects.
- 9 years of Infrastructure Architecture and operations experience
- 3 years of IaaS, PaaS, Containerization and Micro Service Architect experience
- Consulting / Customer serving experience, with good presentation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Love learning and introducing new technology in order to help colleagues and customers embrace and adopt new technology
(08/2018 - Now)
Primarily providing pre-sales technical support for the implementation of products/applications/solutions. This includes presentations, product demonstrations, assessment of potential application of F5 solutions, and the development of account plans.
Act as a trusted advisor providing technical expertise through Sales presentations, Solution designs, Solution demonstrations, and Proof of Concepts.
Build, present and communicate F5 DevOps messaging, marketing plan and overall engagement strategy to internal partners, end users, and key F5 technology partners.
Interact with community members through webinars, blogs.
(12/2015 - 07/2018)
- Provide innovative and practical designs that accounts for the end-to-end solution of a function that is in line with the business objectives
- Deliver architecture and implementations that supports the most efficient and secure solutions meeting business needs and controlling operational risk
- Optimizing complex systems and working with business to solve problems using technology
- Conducting design and architectural review with the wider architecture community
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of processes and technologies
- Direct involvement in implementation of foundational architecture services (e.g. CI/CD, automated testing, ..) to be used by development teams
- Stay abreast of technology trends and advise IT and the business about potential benefits, impacts
#Walmart China Private Cloud
Setup IaaS(Base on Openstack) environment in Walmart China to host modern application and provide insight and analytics for digital business trasformation.
Setup PaaS(Base on Kubernetes) environment in Walmart China to push the DevOps/Serverless transformation, integrated CI/CD tools in platform.
Building a DataCenter Assets management database base on Python with Django framework.
(09/2011 - 11/2015)
Regional SE Manager
Focus on F5 Products/Solution to customer including Presentation, POC, Operation and Maintenance.
Major account customer:
- China Merchants Bank
- PingAn Bank
- Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Dongguan Rural Commercial Bank
- China Southern Airlines
- China Southern Power Grid
- China Mobile Limited
- Web Develop：Python/GO
- Web Framework：Django/Hugo
- Distributed Storage: vSAN/CEPH
- IaaS: Openstack/VMware
- ServiceMesh: Istio/ApsenMesh
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub/GitLab, Artifactory, SonarQube, Docker, etc…
- Logging：Elastic Stack/Splunk
- Linux Base skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills between L2 - L7 …
- Google: Professional Cloud Architect @2019.09
- Microsoft: Azure Developer Associate @2019.08
- Microsoft: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert @2019.08
- Microsoft: Azure Solutions Architect Expert @2019.08
- F5: Certified Solution Expert, Cloud @2019.06
- AWS: Certified Solutions Architect - Professional @2019.02
- CloudBee: Certified Jenkins Engineer @2018.12
- CNCF: Certified Kubernates Application Developer @2018.05
- CNCF：Certified Kubernates Administrator @2018.02
- F5：Certified Technology Specialist @2014.01
- Cisco：CCIE-SP #28297 @2011.03